Small Business IT Support
Providing solution-based business IT support and network consulting for small businesses and mid-sized businesses in the Twin Cities and Minneapolis/St. Paul areas. The IT infrastructure can include (but is not limited to) servers, workstations, firewalls, and backup and disaster recovery solutions.
Through our specialized IT support processes, we design solid business practices through strategic planning and implementation, freeing you up to focus on what you do best – running your business. Through this process, our main goal is to lower your overall IT support costs and increase the overall security and health of your small business IT network infrastructure.
FREE network assessment
Complete IT Solutions
Tired of “geek speak” and impatient technicians who have a hard time communicating?
Axiom IT technicians specialize in helping you by explaining things in a way that is easy to understand. Our customers’ areas of expertise ranges from the medical field to construction companies, and includes those with vastly differing levels of knowledge and understanding when it comes to how computers and networks function.
Maximize your security. And stay there.
Is your data safe? Do you a have a disaster recovery plan?
These are things that every IT support company should have in place.
Stop worrying and losing sleep over whether your current IT support has you and your data adequately protected.
Our Data Protection Services Include
- Reducing your overall IT costs and risk
- Windows Security Patching, software, and updates
- Providing Kaspersky Anti-Virus and Malwarebytes Professional
- Optimizing your network computers weekly
- Providing email filtering to protect against viruses and malware
- Monitoring your network servers, desktop computers
- Managing virus, spam and spyware/malware software
- Installing and managing software updates and patches
- Installing and managing firewalls
- Backup solutions for servers and workstations
Local IT Services to the Twin Cities Metro Area
- Microsoft Certified Professionals
- Small Business Server & Computer Support
- Remote Support
- Network Infrastructure
- Managed Services (Full or Partial)
- Business Network Consulting
- IT Consulting Services
- Network Design and Implementation
- Server 2012
- VPN (Virtual Private Networking)
- Microsoft Exchange Support
- Data Backup and Recovery
- Network Management
- Server Management
- IT Staffing
- Internet & Email Filtering
- Disaster Recovery
- "Thank you for being prompt and efficient. Your immediate attention saved my sanity and cost less than I thought it would."Jason SteinbachUnlocked GSM Store
- “Their support technicians came out promptly, fixed the critical problems at hand, and created enough space in our server environment to alleviate purchasing another server... saved us a great deal of time and money.”Becky Hatling, PresidentDash Delivery, a MN Corporation
From the Blog
5 Steps for Small Businesses to Limit Exposure to Viruses and Malware
Companies should have a consistent regiment whereby Microsoft Windows Security updates and patching take place on a regular basis. Here at Axiom IT we recommend and implement the following 5 processes:
1. Windows Security Patch updates (2nd Tuesday of every month and some Thursdays)
Ensuring that your Microsoft Windows security updates and patches are current and up-to-date is essential to keeping your operating system running securely and effectively. When security patches are out of date and not kept current, the risk of acquiring a virus, root kit, or another form of malware increases significantly. read more